- HP ENVY 5540 FIRST-TIME PRINTER SETUP
- HP ENVY 5540 DRIVER DESCRIPTION
- HP ENVY 5540 WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP ENVY 5540 MOBILE PRINTING
- HP ENVY 5540 DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP ENVY 5540 TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDANCE
HP Envy 5540 Driver
HP Envy 5540 Driver helps in converting the data to be printed into a specific format that the printer can read. Some professional grade 123.hp.com/envy5540 printers include features like stapling, automatic duplex printing and automatic horizontal and vertical stacking for printed copies. A lot of those features are available when a printer used.
HP Envy 5540 Software
HP Printer Software Support – HP Smart app, formerly HP All-in-one Printer Remote, is an app that provides full functionality of your wireless 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer from your Android mobile devices. To install HP Smart app, your Android device must be running OS 4.1 or later. To print from HP Smart App, the HP Print Service Plugin must be installed and enabled.
HP 5540 User Guidance
A specific feature or operation of your 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer can be found by checking the User Manual. The instruction guide will always be designed to be simple to use and user guide will guide you through programming your device. You can use your machine to its fullest potential by taking a few minutes to read the user manual.
HP Envy 5540 Setup Unboxing & Setting Up
First, place your 123.hp.com/envy5540 Printer on a flat stable surface, such as a desk. Select a place that is free of shocks and vibration. Place the machine near a standard, grounded power outlet and open the box.
Steps for HP 5540 Setup First-Time Install:
- Inside the box, you will find a set of ink cartridges, power cord, user guide, a sample pack of HP advanced photo paper, an ink caution sheet and a printer setup disc for Windows and Mac operating system.
- If you misplace the disc, you can download the software and drivers from our website. Remove any packing material on top of the printer. Remove the printer from the box and discard the Styrofoam end caps one at a time.
- Now, you can slide the printer out of the plastic bag. once the printer is removed, you need to remove all tape and packing materials. Remove the Styrofoam sheet from the scanner bed and close the scanner lid.
- Remove the tape from the paper output tray and pull out the paper input tray. Remove the piece of tape holding the photo tray in place. Push in the paper input tray. Remove the sticker cover your printer’s operation panel.
- Before plugging in the power cord, make sure all packing materials have been removed from inside the printer. Plug one end of the power cord into the rear of the printer and plug the other end into a wall outlet.
- Press the power button to turn on the printer. At this point, the printer will start initializing. When the printer stops making noise, select your language, choose your country or region and then touch Yes to confirm.
- Lift the top cover to access the carriage. Remove the tri-color cartridge from its package and insert it into the left slot. The contacts must face the back of the printer for a correct install.
- Remove the black cartridge from its package and insert it into the right slot. Load paper in the input tray, then adjust the guides. The printer will calibrate and print an alignment page. To complete the setup, scan the alignment page.
Easy Instructions for HP Envy 5540 Driver Installation
Follow the instructions given on our website and download the free 123.hp.com/envy5540 Driver. You can also install the HP Envy 5540 Driver from the installation CD. You can alter the paper size, page orientation, number of copies and media type using the driver software.
- Make sure that your printer has the updated 123.hp.com/envy5540 Driver for better performance. Configure the latest HP Envy 5540 Driver and Software which is suitable for your printer from our website.
- Check and confirm that your system is set to automatically download the driver. Choose the Change device installation settings option, click OK and select Save Changes.We recommend you to download the full feature HP Envy 5540 Driver.
- Connect your 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer and computer with a USB cable or via a wireless network. Select the connectivity type during the HP Envy 5540 Driver installation process.
- Choose Windows Add a printer wizard to install the built-in printer driver. The file type will be in .exe format and .dmg format for Mac OS.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the driver correctly. After installing the driver, try to print a test document to check the printer’s performance.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and install the driver. Check if you can Print a document after the installation. If you are unable to Print, then follow the troubleshooting procedure or call our tech support for assistance.