- HP ENVY 4520 FIRST-TIME PRINTER SETUP
- HP ENVY 4520 DRIVER DESCRIPTION
- HP ENVY 4520 WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP ENVY 4520 MOBILE PRINTING
- HP ENVY 4520 DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP ENVY 4520 TROUBLESHOOTING
HP Envy 4520 Driver
A HP Envy 4520 Driver will include the basic PCL language set to interface with the printer, but probably also include access to print features like collation, portrait/landscape, paper type, draft toner use, two-sided printing, watermark, 2-up printing, paper size, resolution, margins, etc. The HP Envy 4520 Driver software can be installed from the setup CD or it can be downloaded from our website 123.hp.com/envy4520.
HP Envy 4520 Software
From Android, you can print directly to a Wi-Fi Direct capable HP printer without a wireless network. Install or update HP Print Service Plugin from Google Play Store. Make sure the service is enabled by tapping On from the notification dashboard. Press the Wi-Fi Direct button Make note of the Wi-Fi Direct name and password. Turn on Wi-Fi, choose the name and enter the password.HP Envy 4520 is a Wi-fi Direct Print Capable.
HP 4520 User Guidance
User guide would be so much easier and less enraging if we have taken some time systematically and patiently to learn how the 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer operates. You can gain this knowledge by going through the User Manual. The user manual is a guide that will walk you through the setup procedures and troubleshooting procedures. The user manual will be provided along with the 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer assembly.
HP Envy 4520 Setup First-Time Installation Guidance
Setting up your HP Envy 4520 Printer is a piece of cake when following the step-by-step instructions provided. It starts with 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer Unboxing & Setting Up.
- Begin with placing the box package on a hard sturdy surface. This is to make sure that the 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer does not topple and fall. Open the contents of the package and ensure if it has all the contents mentioned.
- The components include power cord, cartridges, installation CD, setup poster, and the user manual. Place the 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer on this hard surface and discard all the packing material. There are tapes present on the printer to keep the parts from moving around during transport.
- Remove all the tapes. Note that there are tapes present inside the cartridge access door and has to be removed as well. Close the access door when done. Extend the paper width guide and leave your output tray open.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end to the power socket on the wall. Turn on the 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer and it will take you through initial settings such as date, country, language etc.
- After finishing up with the initial settings, the 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer is loaded with A4 paper. Preferably genuine HP manufactured ones. The paper width guide is extended and tightened around the inserted paper. This is to prevent paper being picked up at an odd angle.
- The output tray is extended to accommodate the printed sheets. The cartridge is inserted by opening the cartridge access door. Since the printer is already turned on, wait for the cartridge carriage to come to a halt.
- The new cartridge is removed from the package. You will find that there is a plastic tape present on the underside. This tape is to be completely removed failing to do so will prevent the printer from being able to print.
- Place the cartridge in its respective slot. The black and color cartridge have their own slots. Secure the cartridge by locking it with the latch provided. This stops the cartridge from moving around. Close the access door when done.
Simple Instructions for HP Envy 4520 Driver Installation
Installing the 123.hp.com/envy4520 Driver using the CD is relatively easy. A lot of printers have drivers that can be downloaded online. The HP Envy 4520 Driver can be downloaded from our website.
- “Make sure” that the USB cable is not connected to your HP Envy 4520 Printer. If the USB Cable is connected, disconnect it. From the Windows taskbar, select Devices and Printers.
- The Devices and Printers window will “open”. Click Add a printer. The Add Printer window will open. “Click” Add a Local Printer. In Choose a Printer Port window, select Use an Existing Port.
- Click the Use an Existing Port drop-down list and select LPT1:(Printer Port). Then click Next. Under Manufacturer, select HP. Under Printers, select the appropriate alternate driver for your printer.
- If the alternate HP Envy 4520 Driver isavailable in the list of printers, click Windows Update to select additional print drivers.
- The list will be updated and select your printer from the list.The list will be updated and select your printer from the list.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation. When the installation is complete, the 123.hp.com/envy4520 Printer Sharing screen will open depending on the Windows settings.
How to Send Fax from HP Envy 4520 Printer?
Your fax machine will need to be properly configured to send a fax to a fax machine. Place the document you want to send in the document feeder. Enter the fax number you want to send to, including and extensions to dial externally, and any international dialing codes. Press Send or Go. Wait for the fax to finish scanning and then your document will be sent.
123.hp.com/envy4520 Connection Support
HP Envy 4520 Wireless Connection
- To connect your 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer and computer to your wireless network, the network password is required. You will be able to find the password from the router.
- You can also obtain the password from the computer that is already connected to your network. On your computer, open Network Connections and select your network’s name.Select the Status option and then choose Wireless Properties.
- Select the Status option and then choose Wireless Properties. In the Properties window, choose the Security tab and then click Show Characters to view the network password.
- Choose your printer’s name in the list of printer software installed in your system. Choose the Tools option from the menu bar and then select Device Setup and Software. Select the Convert a USB Connected Printer to Wireless option.
- Follow the Installation Wizard to complete the setup. On your printer’s control panel, touch the HP ePrint option.
- When prompted, turn on the Web Services and try to print the information sheet to obtain the printer’s email address. Create a new email and add the printer’s email address in the To field.
- Attach the file that should be printed to the email and send the email. The document will be automatically printed. If your printer won’t print, then follow the below steps.Check if you have changed the network password.
- Then reconfigure your printer with the router settings. Try to print a test report to check the connectivity status.
HP Envy 4520 USB Connection
- Turn on your printer and open a browser. Go to the driver download page and click the Software and Drivers tab. Under HP Envy 4520 Driver Product Installation Software, click the Download button.
- When the HP software and driver downloads window is displayed, select Use HP Download and Install Assistant. Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Select Full Feature Installation. When you are prompted to choose a connection type, select the USB option and then follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer.
- Connect the USB cable to the USB port of the printer and the other end to the USB port of your computer. Try to print a test page to check the connectivity.
- Bridge one end of the USB cable to the USB port on the rear of the printer and the other end to the Mac computer. Select System Preferences in the Apple menu.
- Under the hardware section, select Printers and Scanners. If your printer is not listed in the list of printers and scanners, then add your printer to the list.
- Click the plus sign and then choose Add Printer. Select the name of your printer. Click the Use box and then select the name of your printer in the pop-up menu.
- If it is prompted to install the driver, click Download and Install to complete the setup. When you are prompted to choose a connection type, select the USB option.