Does the HP Officejet 3830 Print Double Sided?
HP Officejet 3830 Print Function
The HP OJ3830 printer has a main feature of wireless and mobile printing. The printer uses HP PCL 3 GUI device languages and prints in black and white or color. The print method used by this printer is Drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printing. The print speed of the printer is very high when compared with other printers. The speed may also vary depending on the complexity of the document or photo you want to print. This printer has an affordable home printing feature. It prints up to twice of pages with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges and performs high-quality printing. Follow We Provide the Solution for Does the HP Officejet 3830 Print Double Sided & Single Side Print Guidance:
Steps for Does the HP Officejet 3830 Print Single Sided
- Load papers into the input tray that is compatible with your printer.
- Adjust paper width guide to place the paper into the tray.
- Edit the document or photo you want to print.
- The editing option includes adjusting text font and size, layout options and other appearance settings.
- Click the document that you intend to print in any application that you have downloaded.
- Click File on the menu bar of the application. Then, click Print.
- Once you click, the general settings option will be opened.
- To change more settings, click Print Properties, Properties or Preferences.
- After clicking, the Document properties window opens.
- Select Single side printing option under settings.
- Click on the Advanced button which is at the bottom of the window for more settings.
- The Advanced settings are not mandatory.
- Select one document for print job shortcut by clicking the Printing shortcut at the menu bar if needed.
- Click OK and select Print.
Steps for Does the HP Officejet 3830 Print Double Sided
- Load only plain white paper into the input tray of your 123 HP Officejet 3830 printer. Load papers that are compatible with your printer to get rid of the printing issues.
- Open the document you prefer to print from a downloaded application.
- Select File under the menu bar at the top of the window in the application.
- Click the Print option and select the name of your 123 HP printer if prompted.
- Select Printer Properties or Preferences option depending on the operating system of your computer or laptop.
- After selecting, the Printing Preferences dialog box opens.
- Click on the Two-Sided Printing option on the Printing Shortcuts tab.
- If the tab is not displayed, click on the Layout or Features tab.
- Place the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided Printing option in the Preferences window.
- Choose the Binding or Page Flip option based on your choice.
- Click OK and select the Print option. Take out the first printed pages from the output tray after the printer completes printing the first side.
- Tap on the flat surface to align the pages.
- Place the first printed pages into the input tray and click Continue to print the other sides of the pages gets printed.