123.hp.com/dj3635 Printer Support
- HP DESKJET 3635 FIRST-TIME PRINTER SETUP
- HP DESKJET 3635 DRIVER INSTALLATION
- HP DESKJET 3635 WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP DESKJET 3635 MOBILE PRINTING
- HP DESKJET 3635 DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP DESKJET 3635 TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDANCE
To activate all the features your printer supports and to set up the computer and network connections, install the perfect and desired latest HP print driver on your computer. You can also check for driver version updates which might include performance enhancements, new printer features, and bug fixes. Also, you can download the 123.hp.com/dj3635 driver from our website.
To activate all the features your printer supports and to set up the computer and network connections, install the perfect and desired latest HP print driver on your computer. You can also check for driver version updates which might include performance enhancements, new printer features, and bug fixes. Also, you can download the HP Deskjet 3635 printers driver from our website.
You can easily download the 123.hp.com/dj3635 printer’s user guide from our website. To download the hp printer’s user guide, click the below-mentioned link.User Guide includes the initial and additional setup and common basic instructions for using the 123 HP printer, which includes the overall hp printer set up and software installation procedure here.
HP Deskjet 3635 Setup First-Time Installation
When you are setting up a 123.hp.com/dj3635 printer for the first time, first you need to remove all packing materials and tape related stuff from the printer, and then you need to connect the power cable, load paper into the input tray and then install the cartridges.
Steps for HP DJ3635 Installation:
- First take out the 123.hp.com/dj3635 printer from the cardboard box and remove all the tape and packing materials from the outside of the printer. Then open the exterior door and discard the packing material from under the ink cartridge access door.
- Now, slowly open the ink cartridge access door, and then remove the cardboard box, all the packing material, and tape from inside the printer. But do not discard the box as some printer components are placed inside it.
- Open the box, and then carefully take out the ink cartridges, power cord, and USB cable one by one from it.Sometimes the contents might vary and also check the packaging for a list of items shipped in the box.
- Now, connect the one end of the power cord into an electrical outlet and then plug the other end of the power cord to the rear of the printer. Then press the power button and turn on the printer quickly.
- After turning on the 123.hp.com/dj3635 printer, you need to install the HP ink cartridges that shipped in the box with your printer. Open the cartridge access door and wait until the carriage is idle. Once the carriage is silent, remove the cartridge.
- After removing the old cartridge from the slot, place it for recycling. Now, open the new cartridge from the package and install it into the slot correctly. Then gently push the cartridge until it clicks or suits into its place.
- Then close the cartridge access door. Now load the sufficient amount of paper into the input tray and then slide the stack of paper down until it stops. Now, pull out the output tray, and then lift the tray extender.
- After loading enough paper into the tray, the overall set up of the 123.hp.com/dj3635 printer is done, but then you need to install the suitable driver and software for your printer to finish the complete setup.
Easy Guidance for 123.hp.com/dj3635 Driver Installation
You can download and install the driver from the installation CD or from our 123.hp.com/dj3635 website by just clicking on the link. After completing the driver installation, get back to the webpage to finish registration and activation.
- You can install the perfect driver and software from the CD or DVD that shipped along with the 123.hp.com/dj3635 printer. First, place the CD or DVD into CD or DVD drive.
- Then follow the instructions displayed on the screen to download and install the recent software and driver using the CD. Finally, the driver and software get downloaded and installed.You can also quickly install the driver and software from our website.
- Click the below-displayed link to install the recent driver and software.
- After clicking the link select the “download” option.
- Clicking the “download” option, the driver will start downloading.
- Then you will be directed to the set of instructions. Choose the “Open”, “Save”, or “Run” option to install the driver.
- Double-click the driver file in the ” Downloads folder”.Then follow the instructions to finish the installation set up.
- Now the latest driver and software is downloaded on your computer.